Students / Code of Conduct
Code of Conduct
STEi Institute is committed to the education and the highest ethical and professional standards of conduct being our mission in providing a quality-learning environment.
To achieve this goal, STEi Institute depends on student’s ethical behaviour and integrity, respect for individual rights and accountability for his or her actions.
The following terms, rules and clauses are strictly observed:
- Students shall comply fully with Singapore Laws and Regulations.
- Students shall comply with the conditions and obligations applicable to Students Pass stipulated by the Singapore’s Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA).
- Students shall surrender the Student Pass for cancellation within 3 working days of the date of cessation or termination of studies or course(s). If students without any valid reasons fail to meet the required attendance of attending classes for a continuous period of 7 days or more; or percentage of attendance for the course is 90% or below, the Student Pass will be cancelled.
- Students shall adhere to STEi Institute’s Student Code of Conduct and diligently integrate STEI Institute’s Core Values into their learning.
- Students shall practise Discipline, Obedience, Respect, Integrity, Perseverance and shall not cause any mischief to academic activities and administration of STEi Institute and destroy or cause destruction to school property.
- Students shall not commit theft and /or be involved in any criminal activity.
- Students shall not commit acts of dishonesty and deliberately hide any information that should be dutifully disclosed to STEi Institute.
- Students shall not endanger the safety of a person and abuse or assault anyone.
- Students shall not traffic or consume any controlled drugs.
- Students shall not consume alcohol in the school premises.