The purpose of the Procedure is to lay down the guidelines and process for implementation for the students who opt for withdrawal of Course from STEi. The implementation of the withdrawal is to ensure students’ interests are well protected in administering the student’s withdrawal from course.
STEi has in place a procedure to execute withdrawal applications. For the sake of congruity and to provide fairness and equitability to students, the procedure has been aligned with the withdrawal policy
Conditions for Withdrawal from Course with Cause
We have put in place service guarantees to protect our students. This shall come into effect after Standard PEI-Student Contract is signed between STEi Institute and the Student.
Students are entitled to immediate withdrawal from Course (termed as “Withdrawal from Course for Cause”) whereby STEi Institute, for any reason, under the following conditions:
- Fails, for any reason, to commence the Course on the Course Commencement Date;
- Terminates the Course for any reason prior to the Course Commencement Date of the Course;
- Fails, for any reason, to complete the Course by the Course Completion Date;
- Terminates the Course for any reason prior to the Course Completion Date;
e. The Student’s Pass application is rejected by Immigration and Checkpoint Authority (ICA).
EXECUTION OF WITHDRAWAL
Conditions for Withdrawal from Course without Cause
Where the Student withdraws from the Course for any reason other than those set out in “Withdrawal With Cause” will be considered as “Withdrawal Without Cause”.
a. Upon receiving request from student for his or her intentions for withdrawal, an interview will be conducted out by the Operations Staff. This is to verify if the student requires any aid to personal problems or seeking any assistance from the School.
b. Where requested; be it the provision of via the pastoral care counselling team, alternative arrangements for students to service school fee instalments, etc.
c. Students who, after the interview and any services provided by STEi, wish to proceed with the withdrawal process will then submit the Withdrawal & Refund Request Form.
d. Withdrawal & Refund Request Form will be carried by STEi with the student requesting for withdrawal. Parent or Guardian will be required to be present if the student is below 18 years old.
FLOW CHART - REQUEST FOR WITHDRAWAL
1. All the various references to Clauses/Schedules are valid to the Standard PEI-Student Contract.
2. Student who transfers from the course to another course with STEi shall be deemed to have withdrawn from the courses.scroll back to top