ASR Code of Conduct
STEi is committed to the highest ethical and professional standards of conduct being part of our mission in providing a quality-learning environment.
To achieve this goal, STEi depends on ASR’s ethical behaviour and integrity respect for each individual’s rights and accountability for his or her actions.
The following are the terms, rules and clauses laid down to ensure that ASRs who are registered with STEi, shall adhere to the rules:
- ASR must not contravene any expectation stated in the contract;
- ASR must not be engaged in any unethical practice such as making claims, warranties, representations or statements which may be false, untrue, ambiguous, misleading, inaccurate or fraudulent;
- ASR must be aware of relevant Singapore laws and regulations of any government agency and do not go against these laws and regulations;
- ASR must apply principles of fair trading when recruiting students and must not engage in high-pressure sales, “bait and switch” advertising or similar unfair practices;
- ASR must not be negligent, careless or incompetent such that they compromise the integrity of the STEi and Singapore’s reputation;
- ASR must follow the STEi’s procedure to clarify any doubt;
- All incidental Expenses. Costs, expenses and charges incurred or borne by the appointed ASR.
- The ASR shall market the courses and recruit students at its own expense. ASR offering additional services to students not covered in this contract shall bear the cost at his/her own expense
- The ASR shall be required to attend an initial induction program (at its own expense) conducted by STEi to equip them with relevant information for marketing and recruitment purpose.
- The ASR shall market the courses and recruit students without jeopardising STEi’s brand name and reputation.
- The ASR shall not offer any promises or representations or warranties in respect of the course beyond STEi’s establish offer unless permission has been sought from, and expressly given in writing by STEi.
- The ASR shall not at any time holding out self/organization as the sole ASR of STEi with exclusive rights.
- Any advertising or promotional materials to be used by the ASR will as authorised by STEi. Deviations will require the written approval of STEi. ASR shall ensure that the intellectual property rights of third parties are not infringed.
- The ASR shall not engage in any conduct or the marketing of the courses in general that are prejudicial to STEi’s business.
- The ASR shall provide accurate information on the courses to the candidate students.
- The ASR must not accept any fee or favour from the students in all circumstances.
- The ASR shall attend to student request expeditiously.
- Administrative Efficiency and Accuracy. The ASR shall ensure all required documents are enclosed with the student’s course and pass application forms: and, to be promptly delivered to STEi by the deadlines set.
- Ensure that all forms are duly and correctly completed with no fields left unanswered.
- Comply with all laws and regulations are met( local and Singapore) that effect the ASR’s obligations under this contract.